Friday, May 09, 2008

Maybe

It occurs to me that it's nearly time for my annual August post. Having recently spent some time with the people behind some of the most intriguing blogs out there, I know that the Blogosphere is full of interesting and very real people who have unique insights that I enjoy. As for me: I've plenty to say. I'm just not sure if anything I have to say is fit for public consumption. I wallow in ideas; I'd like to find a way to integrate writing about my life with producing something that doesn't sound like case notes from a therapy session. I guess I'll ruminate another month or so...

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Speak, woman, speak! I, for one, am waiting on the edge of my seat to read what you have to write if you'd just WRITE IT!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Sandee said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Cyndi,
Happy Birthday to you. :)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home